Our Educational Offerings
- Kids Classes (5-11 yrs old)
- Private Lessons
- Work at Your Desk
- Adult Classes (17+ yrs old)
- Club des Copains (1-5 yrs old)
French Classes at the Alliance
SPRING TERM IN PROGRESS THROUGH JUNE 19.
SUMMER SCHEDULE (STARTING JUNE 21).
- BEGINNER A1 L2 - MONDAY 4:00-6:00 PM - JULY 3 - AUGUST 21
- BEGINNER A1 L2 - MONDAY 6:05-8:05 PM - JULY 3 - AUGUST 21
- BEGINNER A1 L1 - WEDNESDAY 4:00-6:00 PM - JUNE 21 - AUGUST 16
- BEGINNER A1 L1 - WEDNESDAY 6:05-8:05 PM - JUNE 21 - AUGUST 16
Note: Intermediate and Advance levels are not offered in the summer.
If this is your first time at the Alliance and you have not taken classes with us before, you should take a FREE Online Placement Test. Once we have your test results, we will contact you for a short oral interview. Or, you may contact us at 716-688-4121 and set up an appointment with one of our instructors.
For more information concerning our classes and curriculum, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alliance Française de Buffalo French Language School offers French conversational classes and workshops year-round. From true beginner to advanced classes, all classes and workshops are taught by experienced native or near native French speakers.
Classes are taking place on Canisius College Campus. With meetings once a week in the evening, classes offer the advantage of being stable, and progressing at the pace of the group of students as much as possible. Each student is screened, and placed in a level that fits his or her speaking and listening abilities the most. For more information, you can contact us at 716-688-4121 or fill out the form below.